Saturday, January 26, 2008

Creative Housekeeping Idea #532

I don't know about you, but I HATE mopping my tile floors. I usually let it go for a good week, just doing some light spot cleaning, but I have to get myself psyched to do the whole floor. Well, fortunately there is an alternative:

And it kills two birds with one stone because not only do the floors get wiped clean, but your kids have fun in the process.

Okay, I know they look a little scared here, but they're having fun. Trust me. Chores don't have to be a bore. **Helpful Hint**For the really tough spots, spray a little cleaning solution and let the kids work their magic.

5 comments:

My family Begins said...

I am 100% positive that "A few of my favorite things" Will soon change to great cribs, desitin cream, diapers I love and some cool stroller I can't live without, but for right now I don't have the child expense and so I am kindof liven it up.
I flew up last weekend to SLC with Your Dad and Norma and had a great time. You Dad is such a great idea, I really enjoyed spending time with him.

My family Begins said...

I meant to say he is a gret guy not a great idea, however I am sure he does have great ideas...man I need to read my posts, before posting them.

Adrienne said...

Love the idea. It looks fun. I think I might try it . . .

Koi said...

Hmmm, so that's how you do it. And to think I was being silly enough to get out the "Floor mate." That sucker is staying locked in the entry closet from now on, your idea is way better.

So when can I come over to watch "Roswell" reruns with you? And while we watch John can teach Oliver the floor cleaning technique.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh, you really wanna' do that? You really want to get yourself tangled up in my web of Roswell reruns? Because I'm telling you - NOTHING will get done in your life until we've watched all three seasons.

Actually, I shouldn't say NOTHING. I mean, we do have kids...to mop the floors and....do the dishes and babysit the younger kids. And then there's always people out there who are more than happy to cook for us on busy nights like, you know - Ronald McDonald and the Burger King, so....yeah, you know what? Come on over. Let's do this!