Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well Isn't That Just FABULOUS!

Great! They BOTH climb now. It just gets better and better every day, doesn't it?


And THIS picture is blurry because she's got music going on the boom box, which I moved out of her reach because the girls were blasting it and hosting Soul Train in their room, and she's standing on the toddler bed and actually dancing to it. THAT'S not dangerous or anything!


I think I must be like the most laid back mom in the Universe! I mean I don't let them have near death experiences or anything, but I definitely let them experience life's bumps and bruises and I'm telling ya' - they learn fast!

But not today. She has since climbed down, completely unmarked. Truly amazing! I think we're gonna survive another day. Awesome!

5 comments:

Koi said...

So I think your youngest is the same age as mine. He's climbing on everything too. I caught him halfway up the closet shelfs one day. Stinker! But there's nothing better than blasting music and dancing. I do that with the boys occasionally.

P.S. I just found out last night that Margo and I are you visiting teachers! I'm excited!

Melanie said...

Climbing... one of my favorites too. :) Combine that with jumping and it's a real party! Lol.

Melanie said...

Lol. Sorry about the whole comment thing on my blog... I had this weirdo who started leaving strange (and crude) comments, so I added that little feature. I debated marking it a private blog, but then you have to have a gmail account to view and I didn't want all my family/friends to go through the hassel of creating a gmail account. Anyway, at least I have some control over it now. :)
BTW, I totally miss you in our ward! If I ever get out to Mesa, or you come back to the QC we should get together for lunch or something!

Worthen World said...

your kids are so cute. I am so happy that I get to be your visiting teacher!!

Adrienne said...

My husband would love this post. He always talks about how our kids need to learn to be TOUGH. His nieces are tough as rocks because their uncles make them get right up after they get hurt. I think this is much better than teaching your kids that it is okay to be cry babies.