Monday, January 21, 2008

Been Tagged!

Wow! This is my first time. I feel so special.

1. What two things do you always have with you? Gum and backup gum.

2. What is your favorite TV show? Roswell. I know. I know. It's not on anymore. I'm watching reruns. Does that count? American Idol is my #2.

3. What is your middle name? I don't have one. Well, I do now. It's Poulsen. My parents are old-fashioned. They believe my last name should become my middle when I marry.

4. What characteristic do you despise? Back-stabbing. I've got at least ten scars from it. I'll show you some time. Okay, I've left a few marks on people in my time too, but it's done now. It's done. Enough already!

5. Favorite item of clothing? I don't like clothes right now. Check back in six months when I can get some on that aren't maternity and don't require 2-3 girdles underneath.

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? France with my husband....and then Disneyland with the kids.

7. What color is your bathroom? Oh, it's multi-colored. I think it's supposed to be white or cream or something, but there's lots of weird splotches on the walls from the all of the people who lived here before us. It's awesome.

8. What did you want to be when you were little? An actress and a rockstar. Oh, and also I wanted to save the world. Still do.

9. How are you today? How am I? Or how old am I? I'm confused. I've seen this question answered with a number and for me it's 32. But if you want to know how I am - it's the usual - farty and bloated.

10. What is your favorite candy? Red Vines.

11. What is your favorite flower? Tulip.

12. What is your favorite thing to do? Entertain people.

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Any shade of purple.

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Michele. Michele is who I end my day with. Each and every day. Love ya' Michele. lol. Okay, I'm joking....kind of. It somehow ends up that way a lot, though. Are we secret lovers or what? Don't answer that. I'll call you later.

15. Hugs or kisses? Kisses. Passionate ones.

16. What is under your bed? I sleep on two mattresses on the floor. But if I HAD an underneath the bed, it would be nothing. Absolutely nothing. My husband would have it cleaned out every day. He's a neat freak. And he married an absolute slob, poor guy.

17. What is your favorite smell? Fresh rain on a hot pavement. I wish they'd make THAT into a candle.

18. How many keys on your key ring? 50 million.

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Funny, down to earth, slightly crazy.

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Sigh. I can't pick a favorite. I had a table full of friends. We were all nerds and rejects, but we stuck together. Well, I was kind of partial to Rachel J. She and I shared a majorly sarcastic sense of humor. Making fun of the popular boys using geometrical proofs was too much fun. I told ya' I was a nerd.

Now you know the true E! Hollywood story.

Oh, and I'm tagging Kachelle and Adrienne.

5 comments:

Worthen World said...

I am so glad that you like slightly crazy people cause I fit the bill!!! I am so happy that we are friends. You are a hoot!

Michele Tyler said...

Lovers?! Hmm we did go to a park today together....and pervs go to park too!!!! You so crazeh, chicka.

Kachelle said...

So i'm technilogically challenged and i couldn't figure out how to cut and paste your tagged thing! i know it's sad!

Kristin Coppee said...

Yeah, well Kachelle - I don't know how to make a cute blog like yours. I don't which is worse - being technologically challenged or blog challenged. Let's have lunch and talk about it.

Koi said...

I was reading this thinking it was mine. Roswell,(sigh) I loved that freaking show!!! Bloated and farty that's how I spend 98 percent of my life, if you hear or smell it, then it was me.