Friday, January 18, 2008

Yet Another Dilemma

(BIG SIGH) Okay, here's my dilemma - Bertrand and I are getting the band going again. And I'm not gonna' lie here - it's gonna' rock! (I never said I was modest.) We're changing things up a bit. I did the whole Enya/Jewel thing and it was fun, but now it's time to add some crazy, technical drumming and rock things out a bit more - put a bit more edge to the music.

I got my man this rockin' jacket for Christmas and now he's trying to help me look the image so we go together a little more.



He took a trip to Vegas recently with his brother and came back with this T-shirt.



I love it and I look like a rocker chick with it on, which is the idea, but can you see what's written across the front?

Help me out here - great people of the blogging world. I'm 32, a mother of 3, with a double life. I've got my conservative, serious, total mom side and I've got my wild, driven, fun side. Give me your advice. Do I wear it? Wear it, but make sure I wear a jacket over the top? Or only wear it in the privacy of my home....in my room or bathroom where my kids can't read it?

5 comments:

Michele Tyler said...

I think the shirt is wicked cool. But, I think there might be specific places to only wear the "Sinful" tee. Like, when the Bishop comes over...yeah, thats the PERFECT time. Or, maybe during f.h.e. and your talking about the atonement....YES another opportune time. Hahahaha jk. You just go on with your bad rocker chick self!

Worthen World said...

"WICKED" cool is right. I like it. I wish that I had some musical talent because I couldn't dream of something more amazingly fun than being in a rock band!!! I am so jealous.

Kachelle said...

Oh my gosh! i love that you have a double life! WEAR THE SHIRT! it's cute and i'm sure it'll look hot on you! let me know when the band has it's first performance, i'd love to hear an awsome band!

Don said...

Awesome! Put me down for the first CD gone to press. Glad we never abandoned F.F.O.A.M.S. (Florida Fans Of A Mending Seed)

If you change the names, let us know as we will have to change our Letterheads and t-shits.

As for the shirt, it is a rocker chick shirt, you are a rocker chick. There ya go.

I now am looking for one that says "sinfully Delicious" becuase I need to step that far over the line. :)


C. Kent, President
F.F.O.A.M.S.

Kristin Coppee said...

Don, this world just wouldn't be the same without all you step-over-the-liners. I'm honored to know the king of them. Thanks for keeping my head big and my feet in the clouds.