Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Confessions Of A Desperate Housewife

One night I was shutting down the house and someone had left the TV on. I went over, picked up the remote and started to turn it off, but then I decided to flip around while I was standing there because I never have time for TV anymore, so I was curious. That's when I happened upon 10 minutes of something that changed my life forever! The last 10 minutes of the Roswell pilot. Now Roswell was a TV series back in 1999. It ran for three seasons. And those of you who are into the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, this is for you! It's just aliens instead of vampires. I know, I'm a little behind the times, but oh well.


This is Jason Behr you're looking at. He plays Max Evans and I am trying so hard to not worship him. Yes, it's THAT pathetic. But this guy plays an alien named Max Evans and he's so gripping - he's gripped me. I started checking out his other works and this guy is a major talent. He plays so many diverse parts and very convincingly. Oh, and did I mention he's so nice to look at? This guy has got it going on. He should have totally been picked up to play Edward in the Twilight movie. He's like 34 right now, but....I think he can pull off a teenager.

It gets better.....

Here's his gorgeous wife. And this woman is like head over heels for this guy. I mean, every interview I've read, she's gushing about how romantic and amazing he is as a husband, a man...(SIGH). And the two want to work together so bad. They just enjoy each other so much - even after two or three years of marriage. And everyone who has worked with him goes on about how sensitive and caring he is. Just an all around great guy.


I mean, what's not to like? Well, the shorts, but you know what, Jason? I'm going to forgive you for that one because I'm totally distracted by your 12-pack.

So now I face a major dilemma. Who do I daydream about?

Edward the vampire?


Max the alien?

Edward?

Max?


Oooh. What's this? He's lookin' good. I think I'll take him! Oh yeah! Babe, you're still my number one. And I don't feel so bad obsessing over Roswell because you do too. Yay! Now, let's go watch another episode together. Last one to the TV has to give me a foot massage while we watch.

2 comments:

My family Begins said...

I am now obsessed with Roswell too, and of course with a body like that I will forget about those dreadful shorts.

Kachelle said...

You are so funny! and i totally agree with you! i used to watch that show!