Thursday, October 9, 2008

So Much To Blog - So Little Time

Okay, I have been totally out of it. I've had a lot going on. The following have been my priorities lately:

1. Getting rid of clients. Yes. You did read that correctly. I am going full time with an on-line company called PSI so I can have no stress, no driving, no printing, no phone calls, and weekly paychecks with full time benefits. YAY! It's about stinkin' time!

2. Getting ready for "The Green Card" interview.

3. Getting out of prison. Okay, so that's a bit dramatic. And not as bad as it sounds. I'll explain later. You'll have to stay tuned.

Here are the posts you can look forward to over the next week: (sigh - oh goody)

1. My Birthday - Let's Go Down the Checklist, Shall We?

2. Sylvie-Faye's Birthday.

3. The Prophet Said To Plant A Garden (There's a bit of nudity in this one. Sorry in advance....unless you like that sort of thing, in which case - you're welcome.)

4. The Great Escape (This is the prison story. Sorry, but you'll have to get through three posts before you get to view this one. Hang in there my friends.)

5. My Man - A Birthday Tribute (Ah yes, it will be as sappy as it sounds.)

And finally...

6. The Gate - A Halloween Tale of Horror (Complete with pictures that will send you running from your computer howling. Yes honey, this one pokes fun at you, but I did give you a birthday tribute beforehand so you can't be too mad.)

There you go. I hope you'll enjoy. Now, back to the job that actually pays me. I'll have to get to this later.

1 comment:

Vonney said...

Oh my I can't wait until you have time to do all of those post! It sounds fun.