Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Ladies

Today we went out back to water the yard and the garden and we saw this little critter on the wall.Sylvie-Faye is always a bit apprehensive.

But Chloe has no fear.


Chloe wanted to kiss it. So I said okay.

And she did. EWWW!!


Then Chloe said the lizard bit her, so Sylvie-Faye examined, but it was all just the usual drama.

Tarzan 1.

Tarzan 2.

SF: Mommy! I eat the leaves, huh? I eat them. Leaves are yummy.

ME: No, Sylvie. Don't eat it.

SF: Why mommy? It's yummy.

ME: No. It's not yummy. It's yucky.

SF: No mommy.

ME: Sylvie, no! Don't eat the leaves. The tree needs the leaves. Don't pull them off and eat them, okay?

SF: (Gasping) Look mommy!! So many leaves! Dat one and dat one and dat one. See? Tree not need more leaves, mommy.

(SIGH) I'm gonna steer her towards law school.

6 comments:

Vonney said...

What cute girls! Love the pick punk-rock hair! And let her eat the leaves (it's a vegtable isn't it?)

Adrienne said...

Holy Pink! Did you do that? If so, you are the COOLEST MOM EVER!

Sami said...

I'll do a post explaining the pink hair. It's not permanent, but it's fun. They loved it.

Kachelle said...

i love your girls! they crack me up. and they're tooo darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the purple hair...that's fabulous...I'll try it. You impostor...I saw your comment on Ben's blog...lol. That's it...I'm logging in as you and leaving a comment on a blog...hee...hee!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Of course...they get the drama from their mom. Lawyer? I needed one every time I wanted you to take a shower in Jr. High. I am really enjoying this LOL!