Thursday, October 9, 2008

Arizona Haunting

For Halloween, I've decided to share some personal haunting experiences that me and my family have had. If you like to be completely freaked out, then I highly recommend clicking on my link ARIZONA HAUNTING under SHOUT OUTS on the right side of my blog.

Read with caution. Some of them are super creepy, but all are very real. And some have happened in the home I live in now. Let's just say...you probably won't want to come for a visit after reading these stories.

2 comments:

Jax said...

Almost every house that I lived in growing up was haunted too. Although it was not the house. My mom is a medium so she just naturally attracted folks who weren't with us anymore. It was mostly people that didn't know that they were dead. It is sort of sad really. But I too could tell you some stories :)

rossandconnierockon! said...

I have been out and about and came across your site! I am fixated . . . so I added you to my blog (a relatively new experience, my blog, for me). I will check back often. Oh, I also copied from your playlist!