Monday, October 20, 2008

FINALLY!


After nearly four years of marriage, I agreed to family photos. I don't usually allow myself in pictures because I HATE the way I look in photos - especially when I'm fat after two babies in a row, but Jana did an awesome job of making me look not so fat! Thank you! I highly recommend forgetmenotbyjana.com

I love this one she captured of Sylvie-Faye. The girls were just not having picture time from the beginning, but she just snapped away and managed to get some good shots anyway. Amazing!

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

So cute! And you look beautiful.

I also love the bottom picture. I love "in-the-moment" pictures.

Michele Tyler said...

What a beautiful family picture! They had to turn out so great because Jana took them. She is amazing.

Jenn said...

I love the pictures. Jana is amazing. You guys look so great!

Koi said...

Those are great. I want to see more, MORE I tell you! Everyone has such GREAT hair. Burt might want to consider a perm though.

Worthen World said...

I love your famly pictures!!! They are adorable. I need to do this with my family, its been tooo long.

Vonney said...

Love the family pictures! You look nice and skinny!

Sami said...

Oh my gosh Kristen, I love the way your pictures turned out! You all look so great. I am so glad you finally did it ;0) - Sami

Widdison Warbler said...

Awesome! You look so cute, love the hair! Was she decently priced? Where's my banana bread recipe????

Sharlet said...

You pictures look great! I can't believe you don't like being in photos. I especially love the one in your header. It's perfect.

Mark and Gretchen said...

The pictures turned out great. I remember all the times I was pregnant in the pictures...hiding behind all the little people.

Anonymous said...

SO cute...they turned out great...I love them! Wow...HUGE milestone for you. I had given up hope...lol!

rossandconnierockon! said...

These are great pictures! Perfect mix of crafty and elegant :) ck

Jane Says said...

fantastic pics! and quite the adorable family!

Blake & Melissa said...

You have a beautiful family, Kristin!!