Friday, June 8, 2007

UH OH!



Sylvie-Faye got a hold of Bertrand's permanent black marker and drew all over herself and a bit on the carpet in her bedroom. Little stinker! As I was coming up the stairs with Chloe, I saw Sylvie-Faye shutting her bedroom door. I put Chloe down for a nap and went and listened at Sylvie's door. She was talking and playing and I thought, "Oh, how sweet. I'll leave her alone and go do some work". A few minutes later she came out of her room and ran up to me saying, "Uh-oh mommy. Uh-oh." She handed me the permanent maker and then hung her head in shame. I'm learning that anytime she's about to do something naughty, she shuts herself in her room.

2 comments:

Mark and Gretchen said...

Guess what? She takes after her mother. One day when I was giving piano lessons....my two little girls were very quiet in their bedroom....I thought.....HOW SWEET! How wrong I was....Kristin was cutting all of Sonia's hair off. Of course...it was all just in the front around her face. It's payback time... heh heh heh!
Grandma Poulsen

Unknown said...

Sounds like she and kale would have a blast coloring on each other. Kale always has marker on him. Maybe it runs in their genes to be artistic!