Friday, June 8, 2007

SISTERS


These are my girls just hanging out together. Sylvie-Faye is having a hard time not being the baby anymore. She still wants a bottle occasionally because she sees Chloe taking one and she just wants to lay underneath the baby playground and bat at the little critters too. Chloe loves it. Everytime Sylvie-Faye enters the room, Chloe perks up and smiles and coos to her. One afternoon Sylvie-Faye was trying to climb all over me while I was feeding Chloe. I kept telling her to sit down and I eventually had to physically make her sit, so she started trying to kick at the baby. I pushed her off of the couch and told her that was naughty, so she threw a fit on the ground and just laid there crying. Chloe couldn't drink her bottle. She was so concerned about Sylvie-Faye. She sat up and just stared at Sylvie until she stopped crying.

No comments: