Friday, June 8, 2007

The Other Twin




Chloe Lorraine Coppee was born January 9, 2007. She's my baby string bean. She's in the 88th percentile for height and 45th percentile for weight, so she will take after her father. Lucky girl. She's our smiley baby. The first six weeks were rough. Sylvie-Faye didn't appreciate her new baby sister. She screamed and threw a fit when we first brought her home. My days consisted of me sitting on the sofa all day feeding babies bottles and changing diapers. It was awful! But, I just had to keep telling myself that someday it would all be worth it when they were a little older and we could all go shopping and spend all of daddy's money! YAY!

I call Chloe the other twin because everyone tells me that I stamped the same baby out twice. Some of their photos, I admit, are difficult to tell apart. Their 4-month-old photos look almost identical, so we will have to mark all of the photos well since Chloe wears a lot of hand-me-downs from Sylvie-Faye.

There is one unique feature on Chloe, though, and that is her unusually tiny head. It's so funny. Almost everyone comments on it. One day one of my friends was over hanging out and her 5-year-old son started to tell me something. He suddenly stopped mid sentence and said, "Um...why is your baby's head so small?" It cracked me up.

No comments: