Wednesday, June 6, 2007

SURPRISE!


One day, as the children were sleeping and all was quiet, I had some time to actually THINK! That thinking is what made me suddenly realize all was not well with me. One pregnancy test later we discovered another member would be joining the Coppee family soon. I bawled my eyes out for about two days. I was not ready for another baby. I had plans. Big plans. And they were not going to allow for another pregnancy. This is me putting on a brave face and playing with Sylvie-Faye the day I found out the news. It was definitely a sucker punch right to the stomach. Bertrand and I canceled our plans with friends that evening and just stared into space in disbelief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute....love the pics. Where is Chloe? The last picture is you and Sylvie right? Yay for blogs!!