Saturday, April 11, 2009

My New Campaign!

I wrote this song for "New Moon". It's called, "Don't Walk Away" and I (actually my younger brother who knows way more than I do) put it on youtube and garageband.com and soundclicks and myspace and...well...just trying to get it out there and heard in order to reach my goal.

The CEO of BMI in Nashville has heard it and likes it and supposedly is going to try to use his connections to get it in, but I don't expect people to make things happen for me, so I'm also campagining on my own. Here's my song! If you like it, go to youtube, rate it, pass it on to everyone you know. If you don't, just roll your eyes and ignore me. I'll never know. LOL. But, I'm HOPING you like it!

8 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Seriously? It's awesome! I love it.

Michele Tyler said...

Holy crap, Woman! Me and Michael loved it!!!!! I hope someone picks it up and runs with it. No doubt you have lots of talent. Michael gives you "mad props". :)

Mark and Gretchen said...

I am just your mother...so don't listen to me....but, I think it is totally the best and someone should grab it quick and pay you huge amounts of money to write more...I still think you should make a CD of those Primary songs that you jazzed up.

Jax said...

I love it and I will do my best to spread the word. I belong to some twilight saga forums that I can post it on. Plus I can put it on my own blog too.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...Kristin is on Youtube..(shrieking)...on youtube?...I can't believe it..I can't wait to tell all of my friends...(more shrieking)...oh my gosh mom...move...I want to see"-Ashton Cobb..this really happened...and this is a real quote!

Kristin Coppee said...

Aw! I love Ashton! She's my lil fan! Just don't break the bad news to her - EVERYONE and their DOG is on youtube. Let her think I'm a real live rock star!

Jax said...

Hey, so i posted you song all around town and I have had a couple people ask if it is for available on itunes. I wanted to check with you to find out.

I am making this my personal mission to make this happen. .....because I am a crazed lunatic :)

Shanna said...

Ummmm WOW! I had no idea!!! You are AMAZING!!! LOVED IT!