Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Attempt

So, I've been sitting around trying to promote myself for the last month, approximately. And I feel that with this Friday being the start of the new moon (check your calendars, people. I lieth not), this is the perfect time to submit my song and letter of intent for the upcoming movie "New Moon".

Okay, seriously, I didn't plan it that way. I just happened to look at my calendar and I was like, "Well, look at that. It's the start of the new moon. What a coincidence".

Anyway, here's a pic of what I put together. Very basic, I know, but it's all I've got and I'm hoping that my passion will show through in the letter.



And now...I will hold my breath.

12 comments:

Mark and Gretchen said...

You go girl! We're proud of you.
Mumsie

Jenn said...

We are crossing our fingers for you!

Sami said...

I am crossing my fingers too!!! I am very proud of you and excited for you! :)

Blake & Melissa said...

I am so excited for you, Kristin!! Please keep us posted...

Good luck!

Missy said...

Good Luck Kristin!!! they will pick it up if they're smart because that song fits the movie perfectly!!!!

mbreck said...

Ummmm, first of all.....Mumsie? I may mock. And congratulations! I am super excited and will keep my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed, but I can't hold my breath with you...I might get light-headed and then the monkeys will take over the fort...too much of a risk! Good luck!

Jax said...

I am already visualizing you shooting the video. I have no doubt that it will happen. I'm channeling my inner Alice :) So start looking for some maturity rock star pants for they may come in handy soon :)

Kristin Coppee said...

Haha! Jax, that's funny. Yeah, they actually do make maternity rock star clothes. I've already done the research. They're expensive, though. REALLY expensive. But, I guess if I get my song in, that won't be too much of a problem.

Thank you for wanting this so bad for me, Jax! I love you!

Ashley said...

I wish you the best. It is an amazing song.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Well, I love the song. So does Tommy! You are a wealth of talents. How can I help???? Terri

Kachelle said...

ahhhhh! good luck! i hope they're smart enough to use your song. i'm totally a fan of yours.