Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blame It On Henry!

HIM: Hey Babe, how come all of these channels are blacked out?
ME: Oh, I called and had those extra movie channels removed.
HIM: Why?
ME: It saves us like 50 bucks a month.
HIM: Oh. Okay. Wow. There's lots of good movies on, but we can't watch them now.
ME: Yeah. Well, I'm having them all turned back on in December.
HIM: Oh really? Why?
ME: Because Tudors will be back on for its third season.
HIM: Are you kidding me?
ME: What?
HIM: You're turning it all back on just so you can watch that show?
ME: Yeah!
HIM: Wow.
ME: What?
HIM: Nothing.
ME: WHAT?!?!?!



Yes. Very nice.


Mmm Hmm. Even better.


Wow! Okay, I can't take it anymore. January 2009 can't come fast enough!

Is my decision making sense to you yet?

Thank You!

11 comments:

Brittney said...

That makes complete sense:)
I posted some pics of the new little one on my blog if you want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

That is definitely some eye candy...lol.

Melanie said...

Discovery Park is in Gilbert... Like Williams Field & the 202. It's actually on Greenfield, right behind the Costco over there.

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok that is seriously so funny!! I love reading your blog!!!

Koi said...

Wow, Yumm! What night is it on so I can come over and watch. Come January I just might end up being a permanent fixture in the Coppee house.

Oh and I had NO idea John was 12. I saw him last night at mutual and I was like, "Holy crap! John's 12?" Hope he had fun!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Looks like soda has been replaced by a different addiction? Or has soda REALLY been replaced...heh, heh, heh!
FBI.

Kristin Coppee said...

Okay, okay - looks like I've finally been discovered. I'm gonna' have to do a post about this soda thing. I was gonna' come clean. I WAS!

I never could hide anything from you, mother (I know it's you - it has to be).

Shanna said...

I do not mind one bit and once I figure out how to link up to you, I will do the same :) Your blogs are great and had me laughing outloud last night. Life is crazy but its so much more fun if you can laugh at it! :) I am not sure how to leave a comment back so I am doing it here hope you do not mind!!

Have a great friday!

Jax said...

Amen sista!! I loves me some hot historical figures!!

And you are right we could be twinsies in an alternate universe :)

I have a really good friend of mine that lives in Mesa also.

What are the odds?

Love the blog! Thanks for checking me out too!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Loved the ABC twins. Keep 'em comin!
G.G.
(Yup, it's me.)

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I'm not that familiar with your husband, so I thought you were just posting some manly man poses of him....Terri