Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random Nonsense


The only way to watch Dora...


..is WITH Dora. (Thank you, Sami. They LOVE this doll)



I totally just need to be a rock star because my sink ALWAYS looks like this.


And these have been sitting on the table like this for nearly a week.

And these pictures are extremely MILD versions of what it typically looks like around here. I just don't like to clean. Never have. Never will. I need a maid. I would much rather spend my time writing - music and stories. Somebody else come clean it, please. I'll pay you.


If my children had long, red hair, this is what they'd look like.


Maybe I could actually braid it then or do SOMETHING with it.

And here's my husband. Oh, yes it is.

Oh yes, IT IS!

Isn't he beautiful?

He lets me brush his long, beautiful red hair while he paints my toenails.

9 comments:

Vonney said...

Love what you did to the top of your blog! I hate to clean too! Why can't we be rich! If I win money I will get you a maid as long as if you win money you get me a maid! Deal?! LOL!

Don said...

Is that the wig from your uncover dataing attack on that guy in the club??

Kristin Coppee said...

No. This is a different wig. The other wig was only about shoulder length and styled a bit more. This one Bertrand bought for me when we were first married.

Okay...so I like to be somebody else sometimes.

Who are you "ME"? Reveal yourself. I've been guessing and I think I'm wrong. 'Fess up! LOL

Don said...

Thats so odd. I thought that it only said ME when I was looking at it, becuase it was ME lookng at it. HUH, that's odd. So I am unknown, interesting.
You think you know who I am, Frass? You proabaly do. You may not have x-ray vision like me, but you can pretty much see through me. :)

CK

Don said...

I fixed my name, does this reflect it correctly now?

Kristin Coppee said...

AHA! Okay. You're Superman. I haven't heard from you in a while, so I forgot another one of your aliases was ME.

Don said...

:)

Yes, I am getting rid my aliases. Its getting confusing.

Sorry I havent been around as much. Saving the world is a time consuming thing. I am sure you of all people understand that.

My family Begins said...

I think I like Bertrand with long hair. He almost looks like a long-haired Christian Slater.

Kristin Coppee said...

That's funny you should say that because when Bertrand actually had his real hair and he was younger, he looked EXACTLY like Christian Slater. It's uncanny. We have a picture of Bertrand in a DVD case with a movie starring Christian Slater just to show people how alike they look.