Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay. This Is Gonna Be A Tough One!

Michele has tagged me and this is a really tough one, but I'm gonna' challenge my brain and do it!

CRAZY 8's


8 TV SHOW I LOVE TO WATCH:
  1. American Idol
  2. So You Think You Can Dance
  3. The Soup
  4. The Tudors
  5. Entertainment Tonight
  6. The Daily 10
  7. Dr. Phil (If I'm totally desperate and there's nothing else on! This is rare)
  8. Deal Or No Deal
8 OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
  1. Cheesecake Factory
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. Joe's BBQ
  4. Gecko Grill
  5. Abuelo's
  6. Joe's Crab Shack
  7. Panda Express
  8. Macaroni Grill
8 THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY:
  1. Worked.
  2. Went power walking.
  3. Did some kick boxing.
  4. Cleaned up messes all day.
  5. Cooked pork burritos (Cafe Rio style)
  6. Read blogs.
  7. Took a shower (My one shower for the week. I know - TMI. But it's my blog. I can say what I want.)
  8. Had a HUGE fight with my hubby on the back porch for all the neighbors to hear. YAY!
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
  1. Thanksgiving
  2. Getting my book finished
  3. Twilight coming out on video
  4. New Moon coming out in theaters
  5. Losing 50 pounds
  6. Getting sealed to my husband and children
  7. Recording two new songs
  8. The Tudors new season starting January 2009
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
  1. To become a famous writer.
  2. To become a rock star.
  3. To raise good kids.
  4. Get out of debt.
  5. Own a home.
  6. Get my awesome body back.
  7. Start my charity.
  8. A MAID (I agree with Michele)
8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:

I'm tagging whoever wants to do this on their blog. If you're up for the challenge (especially the TV show part. That was hard), GO FOR IT!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

That was fun to read! We should get the kids together on Monday, maybe meet up at a park. Let's figure out the details on Sunday.

Shanna said...

Meet you at the Cheesecake factory!!!

Oh wait...

We live really far away...hmmmm...

Well its the thought that counts anyways, right?

Brittney said...

the park on gilbert b/t brown and mckellips-10 am?