Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What I Need!

My good friend, Michelle, had posted this on her blog and I thought it was hilarious. Plus, I was also curious about myself, so here's what you do - you Google your name and type "needs" after it. So, for example, I typed "Kristin needs" into Google. Then I typed "Bertrand needs" and here's what it came up with.

1. Bertrand needs a thesaurus (Oh my gosh! So true! He's writing a book and he's constantly consulting one)

2. Bertrand needs a whole lotta car (I know. I hear about it every day)

3. Bertrand needs five million francs (even just five hundred would help)

4. Bertrand needs a hug (Awww. Poor guy)

5. Bertrand needs some loyal supporters (He already has those, but maybe he could use more)

Now, my turn.

1. Kristin needs to move (Definitely, but not away from the ward)

2. Kristin needs her own show (Definitely)

3. Kristin needs a nap (Definitely!)

4. Kristin needs to be everywhere (Definitely)

Do I say definitely too much? (DEFINITELY!)

Try it. It's hilarious! I dare you all to post the results on your blog.

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I just googled this and how funny! :) I'll post on my blog now!