Thursday, June 26, 2008

So I Think I'm In Love!

I'm sorry, but I'm obsessed with Chelsie and Mark from "So You Think You Can Dance". And I mean obsessed! I love that show. I live for that show right now!
They say they view each other as brother and sister, but I'm not buyin' it!

There is so much emotion in their performances and they have amazing chemistry. Brother and sisters don't have that. Come on! The tension between these two just builds week and after week and I am losing my mind!

At least it keeps me occupied until Breaking Dawn comes out because my obsession with the final book in that series is like ruining my life! So I need another distraction! Thank you, Chelsie and Mark, for making that happen!

3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

They are MY Favorite!!!! I love So You Think you Can dance!!! Seriously they are so good together!!! I loved this weeks dance... ahh. ALSO Have you pre ordered your book Breaking Dawn???

Logan & Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...that show is so amazing, but I am a Kherrington fan.