Tuesday, November 20, 2007

News Flash

A post with no pictures? I'm getting crazy now.

Well, the time has arrived in my life when my career is taking a nosedive and I'm at a crossroads. Time to make some decisions. I have decided to go back to school. After months of researching and trying to figure out what I want, I have finally come to the conclusion.

I will be attending Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and working towards a master massage practitioner degree with an emphasis on hypnotherapy and holistic medicine. It's the closest I can get to being a doctor. I can't deal with invasive techniques. Needles and blood scare me.

So, it will pretty much be like attending a university, as I will be in school for quite a while. But I'm really excited. This is something I'm very passionate about and that's what is going to get me through these next few years. My end goal is to open my own private practice. My own healing spa. I'm really excited!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! I am sooo happy you ahve decided to go to SWIHA! You will love it!! You will be so good at massage. I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck!

Adrienne said...

Kristin, that is so great!! How fun!! What a wonderful goal.

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Can't wait for my massage! LOL! I'll decorate your office for trade!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Can I work as your receptionist and bring my children to work with me? Okay, great.

Don said...

Awesome! You will be great!