Thursday, November 1, 2007

Recall Notice

This is an important announcement regarding a recent product recall. It's the Sylvie-Faye GMC (Gretchen Marie Coppee) 2005. This product has been known to malfunction on a regular basis. Circuits in this model are known to jam up causing the robot child to kick and scream uncontrollably in excess of 30 minutes continuously. This product was recently tested in an LDS church nursery and after one hour, was immediately returned indefinitely.

So, Sylvie-Faye threw an absolute fit in nursery on Sunday in our new ward. And I took Chloe with me to go check and see if she was behaving. As I approached the peep hole to have a look, the door flew open and one of the sisters in the ward was wrestling with my daughter and made the comment, "Oh my gosh. If this kid is in our ward now, I'm going to scream". I was so offended, but kept my cool, retrieved my daughter, and brought the demon child home.

When I asked her why she was being naughty in nursery, I got her usual response:



Naughty little robot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL......gotta love nursery drama....Peyton has declared his hatred too many times so we have just given up....I'll just hold him in Relief Society until he's 3...LOL!