Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Family Dog


We can't have real pets because it's against the lease terms. And also Bertrand and I can't agree on what to get anyway. So, Sylvie-Faye volunteered (it gets her out of the house) and John was more than happy to take the new dog on its morning walks (he thinks it's hilarious and I have to remind him that tormenting his sister by pulling on the leash and preventing her from walking forwards, which results in a high-pitched, ear-piercing scream, is not acceptable). Now, I know the dog looks a little mangy, but the care of this creature has improved since this picture and I promise an update real soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you dogs...LOL. We went out on Friday night and didn't come home for 8 hours....it was AWESOME...EXCEPT the house was trashed...I had to call the babysitter and remind her to put the pizza in the fridge....WHY?......and she never let the dog out so Ginger relieved her bladder 3 times upstairs....AHHHHHHHHHH....officially hate animals....can't wait for my dog to kick it!