Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Form Of Capital Punishment

So, I'm all for capital punishment. I know, I totally shouldn't get political on my blog. That's when opinions start flying and razor tongues start cutting.

But, seriously, the punishment should fit the crime. Somebody kills, they should be killed. It's just my personal opinion and this happens to be...oh, look at that - it's my blog. I can say whatever I want! YAY!

Now, I don't know what these people did (the dancers), but this appears to be some show where they actually AIR the criminals being punished right there on TV. I think Germany is onto something...



By the looks on their faces, I don't think they'll be committing any more crimes. I don't know that I necessarily agree with allowing children to view this harsh form of punishment, but perhaps they're simply instilling in their minds the consequences of committing crime. Ten years from now that country will be crime-free. I'm sure of it. Time for America to adopt some German policy, hmmmm?

On a side note, I must say - good thing they're not on So You Think You Can Dance. Their personalities really aren't showing through in their dancing. Mary Murphy and Mia Michaels would pick them apart for sure!

No comments: