Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Okay, so my birthday is next month and my husband is going to be asking me soon what I want for my birthday. So, I decided to make a post about what I want 'cause I know he totally reads my blog, and then that way he can just give me what I want without having to ask and then it will be like he just knew what I wanted. And then it will feel like something out of a movie and then I can be like the happiest housewife in all the land.

So, with the help of Victoria Dollington, her husband, Kenneth, and their adorable twins, I have created a display of my perfect birthday surprise.


(Gasp) Breakfast in bed? Oh, darling, you shouldn't have.


Wow! You're taking the kids out for the whole day? You are the BEST! Have fun! Look at him run! He really wants to hurry up and let me have the house to myself.


Ohhh yeaaahh! Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I know it's a lot of food, but I'm watching the entire Roswell series. It's three seasons long. It's gonna take awhile and I don't wanna' have to keep getting up.


Woo hoo! Giddyap, horsie! Hey! Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!


Wheeeeee!!!! I love birthdays!

Oh, also I would like dinner out at my favorite restaurant followed by a gondola ride at Gainey ranch and a new wardrobe from my favorite on-line rocker chick store! YAY! Thanks in advance, honey. Love ya'.

9 comments:

Kachelle said...

I love it! that sounds like a good birthday to me!

Adrienne said...

Wow! I'm impressed;no lack of creativity in your house!

Ashley said...

That is such a cute idea. You are so funny. I love the food placed all around you so you will not have to get up, excellent excellent idea!

Brooke Akins said...

That is so cute i love it.


You always do the cutest things and i always kick myself in the but because i didn't think of it myself *lol*

Love it

Vonney said...

You make me laugh so hard! You are the funniest person I know! I hope you get what you want for your birthday!

Anonymous said...

LOL...love the dolls for props...that is really going the extra mile...you're a nut! You need to go see "Get Smart"...hilarious movie...you'll pee your pants laughing!

Mark and Gretchen said...

May all your dreams come true...

Rhiannon said...

I have to make a list too. I hope that your dream happens. It's sounds like a good birthday.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I love reading your blog! You should write professionally...you really have a knack! Now your husband has no excuses....Love, Terri