Friday, April 18, 2008

Still Not Photogenic

Well, it's been several months since I last posted extremely unflattering photos of my beautiful young ladies and lamented that we are just not photogenic. I decided to check in now and see if our condition has improved any. As you can see from the photo, it has not. In fact, the condition has progressed quite rapidly and I'm afraid it's become terminal. I fear we are non-photogenic for life. A cure has not yet been found. But we are keeping the faith, my friends. Please, we beg of you, at this very difficult time in our lives, if you have any spare change and you're looking to donate to a charity, please donate to THE CURE FOR EXTREMELY NON-PHOTOGENIC PEOPLE charity. It's for a good cause. Do you want to see this young lady in the photo above suffer like this for the rest of her life? Please, people. Donate. Do it now. Pick up that phone and dial.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

KRISTIN-It's great to hear from you. WOW! what a small world. I never got to properly thank you for setting my profile up on the ldssingles.com. I so glad I found Mike and it wouldn't have happened without your help. So thank you very much.
Your kids are so cute as well. I still love John he is the sweetest boy.
We have to stay in touch.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my gosh! I don't even remember doing that? Are you serious? I get to take a little credit for your happiness? YAY! I met my husband on the Internet too. I've been married 3 1/2 years now. Your family is so cute. I'm so happy for you!