Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Doll's Life

Check it out. I make this bed like five times a day. I'm not kidding. It's so annoying. I don't even have time to make my own bed, I'm always making theirs. And they just sit on their bed like that, pretty much all day. Just talking about what they're gonna' do that day because neither one of 'em works. I don't know where they get all their money (probably in the stock market or something - the mom needs to use some of it to get that mane tamed). Anyway, the fact is they do pretty well for themselves. Look, they've got some human giant cleaning their house more than once a day. I mean, that can't be cheap.

3 comments:

Michele Tyler said...

If wasn't such a freak about always having my bed made, you could come make mine too! I miss that sweet girl stuff. Cherish these fun little things you get to do with your girls. In no time they will be crazy teenagers. OI!

My family Begins said...

They do have it made. Although I think the female needs a stylist, because her hair is out of control.

Rhiannon said...

That is to funny.