Monday, December 3, 2007

'MOM'ing It!

Apparently there is a new phrase out there amongst pre-teens and possibly teens and also possibly it's not new, but just new to me as I officially own a pre-teen. There are a lot of products out there and it's difficult to tell sometimes what was intended for adults and what was intended for teenagers. There's a fine line - sometimes so fine I tend to cross it a little too often without realizing. I now have a pre-teen to keep in my place with his new phrase, "Oh, you totally mom'd that!"

Here are a few of the things I have recently MOM'd:


MOM'd it!



Totally MOM'd it!



It's an aMOMination!


So MOMalicious!


MOM'd it BIG TIME along with the sequel and still MOM it on a daily basis! Not kidding here, people.


Attempting to MOM it as you read this! (Oh yes! All you Twilight lovers! It's Bella's bracelet. Uh huh! And I'm MOM'ing it right now and it feels so good!)

And the list goes on. So, all of you moms out there. Be careful with your choices. Some of these things were NOT intended for you. So quit MOM'ing them!!!!! You're upsetting the teenagers!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....with the exception of the bracelet and shoes and pink thingy...I am right there with ya!

Kristin Coppee said...

That pink thingy is a Zune. I can tell you're totally not MOM'ing that....yet. But you too will fall for all of the apparently "meant for teenager" items on my list. You totally MOM'd the bling bling though. You ruined everything! LOL

Adrienne said...

I am with you on with of them. I still havent read the Twilight books, however. Oh, and I also MOMd the show Gossip Girl. Like I need to be addicted to another stupid television show.

Kristin Coppee said...

Adrienne, let me tell you why you haven't read the Twilight Books - it's because you're not a desperate housewife, longing for attention from your husband. That's why. lol. Seriously, that book was made for teenagers and all of these neglected women were standing in line with disheveled hair and sweats waiting to buy these books. It was PATHETIC! And I was one of them! So, being able to say you haven't read those books is a HUGE accomplishment.