Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Here! It's Really Here!

Our CD's arrived about a week-and-a-half ahead of schedule and we're so excited! There's just something surreal about holding something you've dreamed about for years in your hands and realizing it's real; it's really happening.

There are some big things in the works that we'll announce on our facebook fan page as they are solidified.

But for now, here it is:


Our album cover.

If you like The Cranberries, you'll probably like us too. Check us out here for a sample of our sound.

And if you likee, go here to order your copy now. We're signing copies up until October 12th when we officially release our album on CDBaby, iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, Emusic, etc.

Stay tuned for more news!

3 comments:

Mrs. Tuna said...

Good for you following your dreams.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

HOOORAY!!! Can I just say I am IN LOVE with your music?? I listen to your guys' cd every time I'm in the car & sing the songs afterwards cause they are always in my head! :) Gotta say, Forbidden Love Lullaby is one of my favorites!! My Plea sounds like cranberries, and Hope will Fall reminds me of a song from Grease :) all SOO good! You guys are freaking rock stars :)

Kristin Coppee said...

Thank you, Amber! Forbidden Love Lullaby is the favorite of a lot of people, I'm noticing.