Monday, June 14, 2010

Album Photo Shoot

Our album is about to be released - hopefully July! Maybe August. I don't know. We're perfectionists, so it's getting stretched out longer than we had anticipated. Plus, our new lead guitarist had to go and write this amazingly beautiful song that I just HAVE to have on the album, so now that's holding things up. (I have to blame SOMEONE and it certainly won't be myself!)

Anyway, a friend of mine took our pics and she did an amazing job. These are some of my favorites. Now, to pick the album cover....(sigh) This is gonna' be tougher than I thought.







Of course, I had to get one of me cuddling up to my hot drummer/husband.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Although the one with you laying on your husband's lap is my favorite, I think the one with your arm raised above your head is my favorite for an album cover. Just my two cents. Congratulations on the new album. And you look amazing, by the way. Good luck with everything!

Kachelle said...

it has to be said- you're supper hot and i can't wait untill you're supppppppper famous! wha hoo!

mbreck said...

I love the one of just you ane Bertrand. YOu look so amazing. Both of you.

Jane Says said...

hmmm...i like all of them! pick your favorite for the cover and then put the rest on the insert pages!