Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's ON, Donkey Kong!

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

These two were like best friends forever!

Until this thing came along (cue Psycho theme)

Eww. Stop it. Nobody wants to see that. Trust me. Have you read the tabloids lately? Well...you should. Nobody likes you, Spencer. Go away! Nobody likes you either, Heidi, so wipe that smug grin off your face.

Ew! OK. That's not helping either! I don't know what's worse. Couldn't you at least kiss Brody Jenner for this blog post? (Scoffing) Whatever! Who cares. Anyway...

So, they were all possibly friends again...until the moment we've all been dreading arrived - they both decided to become fashion designers! AT THE SAME TIME! (Turn up the volume on the psycho music). They each chose different methods for design and the battle between Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad was on! (Brace yourselves)

HM: I like totally know what girls want to wear. Even though you hardly ever see me wearing clothes in public, I know about clothes because I shop. A lot. And I just like know what people want and I want the....poor, like lower class kind of people to be able to look good too, so I'm selling a line of clothes that looks like everything else out there . But I'm putting my name on it, so people are gonna' totally buy it because I'm cool. Just ask Spencer.

LC: Oh yeah? Well, my designs are so much better. Mine are high fashion. I've been to Paris.

HM: What? You switched sides? OMG! Does Brody know?

LC: Not that Paris, idiot!

LC: Yeah! That one...with the Awful or Eiffel Tower thingy. I can't remember.

HM: Did you just say Awful Tower? OMG! Who's the idiot now?

LC: Shut up! I'm LC from the Hills. I know what I'm talking about.

HM: Oh yeah? You think people are going to take you seriously after that totally gross outfit you wore? Were you wrestling someone at a trailer park after the Disney event or what? I mean, seriously! What is up with that?

LC: Whatever, Heidi! We all saw your skanky music home video that your ugly chipmunk boyfriend made. You know, the one where you had lots of studio tweaking on the vocals and you still sounded like a dying animal thingy taking its last breath?

LC: Oh, by the way, I made this on my lunch break. It's my favorite picture. It's a dinosaur eating you, but then he spit you back out because you taste like Bree (it's a cheese from France that totally tastes like stinky feet. Bet you didn't know that, bimbo!) Anyway, you can have it. Happy Birthday.

Ladies! Ladies! Neither one of you knows what you're talking about! Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride that I introduce the latest, most cutting edge designer of the century!

House of Sylvie!

This year florals and Dora shoes are in! Here, she's paired a lovely pink flowered, flannel pajama-style leisure suit with a blue crocheted cap and....of course...the MUST HAVE of the season - Dora crocs.


Oh, and pink ballet slipper shoes go with EVERYTHING this season. Yes, I said everything. Here, Sylvie-Faye shows us her bold sense of style when she dresses up a pair of pajamas with those pink slipper shoes and voila! She's ready to hit the town.

I love, love, LOVE this ad campaign, by the way. It's very Calvin Klein.

7 comments:

Koi said...

CK? Was there some enhancing done? I didn't notice, but I would hire Sylvie as my Stylist any day. What impeccable taste she has. She must get it from her super stylish Mom.

My family Begins said...

I love this post, you did a fantastic job! As stupid as "THE HILLS" is I still find myself watching it every season. What's wrong with me? Don't answer that. So...now I just can't decide what spring/summer shoes I should buy. I really love the ballet slippers and I tend to agree that they do go with everything, but I mean the Dora Croc's are so practical.

Mackenzie said...

I absolutely LOVE the hills! I talk about Heidi and Lauren like I actually know them. The new episodes air on Monday! Heck yeah!

Koi said...

Hey, my sister in law just told me that she knows you. I guess Bertrand was their home teacher. It's Devon and Katherine Platt. Does that ring any bells or are they big liars? Ha!

Rebecca said...

Kristin,
I am laying in bed right now at 11:30 and can't sleep I am laughing so hard I am waking up Jared who is trying to sleep beside me. You are so hilarious! I love it.

Kachelle said...

oh my gosh, you're so funny. and i totally love the house of sylve! can she help me dress kell fashonably?

Kachelle said...

wow! i'm sorry you went through all of that! it makes me even happier for you that you're married to such a good guy now. thanks for telling me that, i feel better now knowing he probably won't try anything.