Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hold Up! One Sec!

I'm having a Jason Behr moment.

Dear Jason,

I'm your biggest fan. (No. No. Everybody says that) Let's try this again.

Dear Jason,

I fall asleep thinking about you. In fact, I wake up thinking about you. I think about you while I'm typing my boring reports all day long (sigh).....DANG IT! No! That will never do! Too creepy. He's going to get a restraining order on me for sure.

Jason,

Hang in there. You've done a lot of movies lately, but they've all been crap! Pure crap! At least it's kept you busy and paid some bills (Although your comment that you'd pay to be in a movie if the story was good has me worried. No. I shouldn't worry. The stories weren't good in any of those so you couldn't possibly have paid). Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line quick and let you know that I have been working on a script for the last six weeks and I think it's really good and of course you'll be starring in it. So, have no fear - I am doing what any good American would do - (spending my free time trying to get you A-listed, silly. No, YOU'RE silly! Oh yeah? Well you're sillier! You're the silliest. Ok. Stop it! I have to get back to my letter) Don't get your hopes up too high, though. I'm a nobody and I haven't found an agent yet to help me sell my script. But, the important thing is, I'm trying....

OK. And also I'm your biggest fan! I love you, Jason Behr! (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Love,

Your biggest fan ever! XOXOXO

(Sigh) Ok. I'm good to go for another week. Sorry for the interruption.

Now, where was I?

Ah yes - making fun of my kids.

No comments: