Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Deep Dark Family Secret REVEALED!


This is a really tough thing to admit, but (drum roll please) we are not photogenic. We just aren't. What can I say? My daughter, Chloe, is a beautiful baby, but you're never gonna see that on this blog. She's not liking the camera.

I don't even know what to say about this one. I mean - what is this? It's like she's playing charades and the answer is "baby pig fetus pickled in a jar".


Ugh! See what I mean? My girls are so cute in the morning - laying there drinking their milk, watching Jo Jo's Circus. But, you're just gonna have to come over at 6:00 AM and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....those pics are hilarious......CONGRATULATIONS on making a post....and it only took you 3 months...LOL! Welcome back!

Rebecca said...

Hey Coppees,
I think your girls are gorgeous. I love the blog and pics. We are going to be in Queen Creek for a week at Christmas, we should get together, we haven't met Chloe yet. Well maybe we will see you guys soon.