Saturday, October 20, 2007

John's 11th Birthday



Okay, first of all I would like to say that I have been super busy and have fallen WAY behind on blogging. Is anybody out there even looking? Does anybody care? Probably not, but I'm apologizing anyway....to cyberspace. My sister, Sonia, told me she needs to come over and get me blogdafied because my blog is boring. I don't have a cool background and music and stuff jumping out at you when you enter. She's gonna get me cool again. What am I saying? AGAIN? Yeah. What I meant was cool at last.

Now, about John's birthday. Because I am the coolest mom in the UNIVERSE I stayed up until 1:00 AM blowing up balloons and sneaking them into his room while he snoozed away. I had no help. Bertrand was at a concert with his buddies, so I stayed up trying to figure out how to surprise John. I think Sylvie enjoyed the balloons more. I tried to get a picture of John surrounded by balloons, but it wasn't happening for me.

No comments: