Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heads Will Roll!

Aw, look at my little angel sleeping. Isn't that so sweet?

NO!

No, it's not! There's nothing sweet about that! Let me explain:

She just got through doing...


THIS!


Oh, here's a nice little close up shot for ya'.

That's right! She completely cleared all clothing from the rack of her closet, threw down several books from the top shelf (approximately 20-30) and proceeded to try everything on and strew it about the room.

I was ready to KILL! Apparently Chloe was her accomplice. No surprises there. This was their little "project" while I cranked out some transcription work today.Oh, now this is a cute picture. Aww. I love when they snuggle up and read together. Sweet little girls....

Wait a minute! Focus!

These children are not sweet! They're evil!

Just look at this mess! She actually said she was making pictures for me. Yeah! Can you believe the nerve - trying to pass this off as ART?!?! HA! You know how long it took me to clean that mess up?

Aw, now I remember that. They wanted to wash my car to help me because baby Zander was hurting my belly and they heard me complaining to their papa about how dirty my car was. (Sigh). Those little ladies...so swee....

Wait a minute! You're doing it again! Trying to throw cute pictures at me to make me forget how super naughty you are! Well, I haven't forgotten about...

THIS! Do you realize we had to throw out half of our game closet because of you two? Well...we did and I am NOT happy about that!



Stop it! These cute pictures aren't working on me anymore!


I said STOP it!THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

(SIGH) Oh, I give up! YOU WIN! Okay!?!?! Happy now?!


11 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha ha ha now that was a good post. Thanks for the entertainment! I know it's no fun in the moment but you sure do know how to capture it!
What exactly was she using that was supposed to be art for you on the table?

Kristin Coppee said...

Hey Amber,

Glad you enjoyed it. It always feels better when people can laugh with me. BTW, Chloe made her table art with yogurt. I don't know why I keep giving them that stuff. They just paint with it.

Lois Lane said...

Must've been a pretty bad day, 'cause that was dang funny! (Now I'm on to your secret.)

Sami said...

hahaha .... those little girls are sooooo cute. I miss them both very much! How can such cute little angels make such horrid messes?!?! When you figure that out, make sure and let me know. :)

Widdison Warbler said...

Too funny! Kids make life so much more exciting. NO matter what they do we always love them!

Kachelle said...

i love your posts!! they always make me smile :)

mbreck said...

That was the best. Thank you. I loved those sweet pictures of your perfect little Angels. That's right! I said Angels! I dare you to contradict me. They can come make me art any time. Thank you for the smiles.

Jenn C. said...

That was so dang cute! Awesome post. How could you ever be mad at those two angels??? lol :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...that last picture is adorable. I think Chloe looks like you in that pic. So cute!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Precious little babes!Loved seeing some of those pics for the first time!
Grandma

Kathleen said...

Too Funny! FYI This is going to continue on for the rest of your life. :-) Even when they are 30 and need something they pull out their cute card.