Saturday, March 14, 2009

An Ad From One Of Our Sponsors


Today's hair is brought to you by VICKS Vapo Rub. No longer just a symptom reliever for the common cold, this product doubles as a hair styling product. Simply apply one third of the container to your head, massage in, and you're ready to start styling!

Can your styling gel do THIS? That's right, with VICKS Vapo Rub you can make your hair stand on end. And it lasts all day. In fact...it lasts five days, to be exact. Go ahead. Wash it. Sleep on it. It'll still be there the next morning. Simply place your hair into two pigtails and pull on each end. You'll have your style back in no time.

Or flair it out for a little variety. It'll last ALL day. We guarantee it, or your money back.

Try working a helmet do. No other styling product out there will hold its shape like this! Look at that helmet!

Our test subjects performed various duties, such as wrestling.



And look at how the hair maintained its shape! Amazing!

VICKS Vapo Rub now includes a style guide.

VICKS Vapo Rub - Taking Care of ALL Your Needs.

5 comments:

Sami said...

Kristin, this post cracks me up!!! Lol You are so funny! I bet you had a lot of fun with this little experiment. :0) Her hair in the pic. with the pig tails is HILARIOUS!!!

Blake & Melissa said...

ROFL! Awesome--gotta get me some of that next time I am out! :D

Jax said...

That is awesome! When I was little I used a half a jar of vasolene to slick back my hair. I just had this burning desire to look like the Fonz. My mom, not so happy about this. It took almost 2 weeks of scrubbing every day to get that grease out. Good times.

Mark and Gretchen said...

If you had done that to me Kristin, you probably would have been an only child. HILARIOUS!
Mom

Sharlet said...

How funny and cute! You're a good sport!