Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How I Motivate My Husband

HIM: Man, today's gonna' be awful! I have so much work and I'm gonna' be all the way out in Carefree today.

ME: I'm sorry, babe.

HIM: I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Walking over to the carport door as he's talking, I peer out through the peep hole.

ME: (GASP!) Oh my gosh! Your truck is gone!

HIM: (Look of horror) WHAT?! What do you mean it's gone?!

He runs over to the carport door and throws it open.

HIM: (Looking at me confused) My truck is there! It's not gone!

ME: (Cheerily) Ah! Well, good. Looks like it's gonna' be a good day after all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....you are the WORST at practical jokes...you always pull it off too! I am going to re-name you the joker.

Don said...

ROFL!! That is too funny!

Mark and Gretchen said...

You're just a nut, Kristin. I taught Sylvie the "I am a nut" song today.

Koi said...

Ha, ha! The house didn't burn down either, so it was a super good day.

Sami said...

Oh my gosh Kristin, you make me smile :). That is definitley something I will use in the future. Lol - Good idea! Miss ya!

Ashley said...

I just love your optimism! Your rock!

My family Begins said...

You're crazy and I love it.

Missy said...

LOL!!! oh my gosh i am cracking up reading your blog and that is totally hilarious!!!!