Monday, September 8, 2008

Who Knew?


Skekses make great babysitters! I know, weird, huh? But, seriously, we put The Dark Crystal on and our kids like go in a trance and then they stay that way for like 1 1/2 hours. It's so great. I love that they're so into this movie!

What's that, you say?

It's not because they like the movie? Are you kidding me? Did you see the picture?

What? It's because the Skekses are forcing my kids to look into the dark crystal and it's sucking the life out of them, which they gather into a large cup and the new emperor drinks it and turns more youthful so he can continue his evil reign?

DANG IT! I knew it was too good to be true! (SIGH.)

Well...it keeps my kids quiet...

Oh, leave me alone!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...that is such a cute picture...she looks so tiny on that couch. She's probably too scared to move...lol..that movie scares me!

Mark and Gretchen said...

I haven't seen that movie....now you have my curiosity up...must go and get it. Sylvie came over and headed straight for the upstairs toy room to bring down the pram. She then headed to the living room, threw down the story book in my miniature chair and plopped herself down. She is so cute and fun to watch. She then took care of my kitty and put her in the pink high chair. What a little mother...

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh I know. We have to deal with her "mothering" around here all the time. She puts each of her babies to sleep in every bed in the house, turns lullaby music on her boombox in her room, shuts all the doors, and makes us all be quiet and stay out. Chloe doesn't always appreciate that.

Brittney said...

Sophia enjoys The Dark Crystal too!

Ashley said...

You are the best, EVER! I love you do not care what anyone thinks, you do what you have to do to get a couple of hours of sanity! I say go for it!
can I borrow the movie? Hee hee!

Kachelle said...

i'm seriously impressed, that movie scared the crap out of me when i was little!